Wednesday, May 27, 2020

FASTer Way Testimonial: Sarah

We’re highlighting Sarah from Sarah Fit who saw AMAZING results living the FASTer Way lifestyle!! Not only is her progress incredible, she also made a helpful video going through a day of eating in the FASTer Way. If you’re needing some new ideas on what to eat day-to-day, check out some of her faves in the video below!


What she had to say about the FASTer Way:

“Why did I like it? I love following a program. I liked that I had a schedule to follow. You get a workout program, an eating schedule (low carb, regular macro, low macro days) and community support! If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Your coach shares live video trainings with tools to help you melt fat and then provides support in a Facebook group updated daily where you post your macro chart from the day before for accountability. I noticed results within 2 weeks. My clothes fit better, I had more energy and felt great about how I looked!”

sarah.jpg

To read more about Sarah’s FASTer Way experience, click here!


ITEMS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

YOGA MAT.png

FASTer Way Yoga Mat

CLICK TO ORDER
JOGGERS.png

FASTer Way Ladies Joggers

CLICK TO ORDER


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment