Thursday, May 14, 2020

FASTer Way Testimonial: Beth

We LOVE this testimonial from Beth at Seersucker and Saddles. It is absolutely incredible to read about the FREEDOM found when you let go of overexercising and undereating! Check out her thoughts on what makes the FASTer Way so special!

beth faster way blog pic.jpg

“I’ll speak from my personal experience.  Prior to my wedding, I was a madwoman at Orange Theory.  We’re talking 6 days a week for about three months leading up to the big day.  I’ve always been someone who loves to workout so this was no different although I busted my hump harder than I ever had before–but I still didn’t feel 100%.  And here’s the kicker……after 6 weeks with my very first round of the Faster Way To Fat Loss, I was stronger, leaner, eating more, working out less…I was at an OPTIMAL place.  The proof is in the pudding–check out my very first BEFORE (wedding) and AFTER HERE, Gang….this program W O R K S like nothing I’ve ever seen or done.  It is a lifestyle for me, and I simply couldn’t love the program more.  There are over 1000 seersucker readers who have jumped on the bandwagon and the testimonials and success stories are unreal.  All ages, all sizes, it’s truly been so incredible, inspirational, and empowering to see so many women transform their lives and find something that works.  I cannot stress my love for this program enough…well, hells, I actually can and have within THESE POSTS.”



To read more about Beth’s FASTer Way to Fat Loss experience, click here!


ITEMS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

JOGGERS.png

FASTer Way Ladies Joggers

CLICK TO ORDER
FASTer Way tank.jpg

FASTer Way Black Tank Top

CLICK TO ORDER


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment