Friday, July 24, 2020

ICYMI: This Week in the FASTer Way Community!

We’re wrapping up another fantastic week here at the FASTer Way and we can’t wait to share all the exciting things—we were busier than usual this past week! So check it out, in case you missed it this week in the FASTer Way community!

ICYMI this week in the FASTer Way Community

Our NEW round starts MONDAY! ๐ŸŽ‰

The next round of the FASTer Way kicks off Monday, July 27 and it’s shaping up to be our most popular round of the summer! We know people are ready to go from quarantine to lean and we can’t wait to guide our clients to their best health!

FASTer Way Testimonial

"FASTer Way has brought me food freedom and a happier, healthier lifestyle. I'm 42 and finally feel in control after dieting my entire life. The whole community has been so helpful."

- LaToya

FASTer Way Testimonial

"Now I know - this is what happens when I choose to love myself. ...

At some point, I let go of myself. I admit it. I struggled with my weight for years. It had zero self-esteem which I used so much energy to conceal. I reached a point where I convinced myself I was fine with my unhealthy lifestyle. Telling myself, “Who cares! You only live once!” While, yes, we do only live this one glorious life, the question is, how do you choose to spend it? How much of your life are you willing to give yourself? How much do you value yourself to know that your body is your temple and that you need to nourish all parts of it? ...

There’s no gimmick, no magic pill, no deprivation - just straight-up healthy food choices strategically paired with daily 30 min workouts, and the right mindset to live a healthier, SUSTAINABLE lifestyle. I put in the work, but the FWTFL gives me the tools and resources. This has been the best INVESTMENT I have made for myself. It has given me my LIFE back, a life that I TRULY enjoy, and I’m forever grateful."

- Stacey

FASTer Way to Fat Loss Before and After Picture

This incredible transformation is FASTer Way client Katharine. She joined in May 2020 and is absolutely THRIVING! Here's what her coach @sdeckard had to say:

"Y’all, she is eating lots and lots of nourishing protein, fat, and CARBS, and seeing such huge improvements in her overall health and wellness! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I’m telling you, if you’re looking to get away from fad diets, pills, meal replacement bars and shakes, prepackaged diet foods, working out a ton, cutting calories to almost nothing, or whatever it is you’re doing that isn’t working for you, I have something that will blow your mind, and it’s completely sustainable and so ๐Ÿ‘ good ๐Ÿ‘ for๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘."


Join us on Monday, July 27 to write YOUR success story! We can’t wait to welcome you to the community and begin the journey with you.

REGISTER TODAY

The LIVE Coach Info Event 

Our Coach Community is growing! We open the FASTer Way Coach Certification only a few times per year and we held a LIVE Coach Info Event on July 20 to share more about it and open up the opportunity to apply for our certification program. 

FASTer Way Coach Certification

The response has been overwhelming and we are THRILLED to welcome an incredible new cohort of coaches to the FASTer Way Family. If you’ve just been accepted, WELCOME!

If you’d like to be considered for our certification program, simply join the waiting list and we’ll let you know when our next Live Information Event is happening!

JOIN THE WAITING LIST

FREE Macros Training (with FREE guide!) 

FASTer Way founder and CEO, Amanda Tress, led a valuable FREE training all about MACROS on July 23. If you couldn’t attend, it’s not too late! The replay will be available for a limited time and you can still download our FREE macros guide!

WATCH THE MACROS TRAINING DOWNLOAD THE FREE MACROS GUIDE

Girls Tanks and Kids Tees are in the Shop! 

FASTER WAY KIDS TANK.png

FASTer Way Girls Tank

CLICK TO ORDER
FASTER WAY KIDS SHIRT.png

FASTer Way Kids Shirt

CLICK TO ORDER

Girls tanks and kids tees are still available in the FASTer Way Shop—but don’t wait—they’re selling fast and we don’t want your mini to miss out!


ITEMS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

NEW BLACK AND WHITE TANK.png

FASTer Way Spandex Jersey Racerback Tank

CLICK TO ORDER
YOGA PANTS.png

FASTer Way High Waist Leggings

CLICK TO ORDER


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment